6/07/2007

 

Losing weight through faith????

There are probably several million ways to lose weight. Whether faith, specifically Christian evangelical faith, is one of those solutions is the subject of this piece from CBC-TV in Canada. The "Bods for God" movement outside Nashville, Tennessee is profiled. Unlike most U.S. based TV segments, this segment is actually balanced and fairly presented. I got a tip about this piece from talking with the producer on that segment. I made it clear, though, I would link to it if I thought it was worthy. And I think it's compelling enough to watch, but it is by no means an endorsement. Complete surrender can be a dangerous way to go. Diets (and religion) can take the decision-making process out of your hands. You need to be in control of your program.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?